Are you tired of that boring old boxed Mac and cheese?
Well this is how you transform your $2 Great Value Mac & Cheese into a gourmet baked mac and cheese. DVL and his roommate James recently took on the challenge and this is how they did it!
- Follow the stove top cooking instructions on the box.
- Once completed, mix in milk and butter to give it a rich and creamy texture.
- Pour into a baking dish, then add bread crumbs on top followed by a layer of shredded cheese.
- Broil at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Yes of course DVL had to use a torch!
5. The satisfaction of a perfectly rich and creamy yet crunchy gourmet Mac & Cheese will give you a mouth watering sensation after the first bite.
6. Take a closer look at the finished product in the video below. Tell me this doesn’t look good….DVL says, “you can’t & you wont!”
Stay tuned next week for DVL’s latest meal hack!
Check out @OnHisTab